Woodland Aviation is seeking 2 A&P Mechanics to support a growing and busy shop working on most modern and technologically advanced aircraft and systems.
Woodland Aviation is a Part 145 Repair Station located in an upscale modern facility, approx. 20,000 sq. ft, located conveniently in Davis, CA at the Yolo County Airport KDWA. Aircraft sales, annual and phase inspections, avionics, and upgrades.
The company is an Authorized Service Center for:
- Cirrus Aircraft (Woodland Aviation is a major supplier to Cirrus Aircraft servicing over 500 Cirrus per year with factory service training for the SF-50 Jet.)
- Textron Aviation (Beechcraft and Cessna)
- Diamond Aircraft
- Garmin and Avidyne
Great working environment in a busy shop.
- Clean facility
- Competitive wages
- Great benefits from 401-K to Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Day shift 8 hours per day 5 days per week.
- Second shift 10 hours per day 4 days per week.
Looking to advance your career in a premier service facility. Find out more by calling Shannon at (530) 759-6024 or submit your resume. You can also stop by to fill out an application for an interview and find out more about the benefits of working at Woodland Aviation.