Aerowood Aviation •
Aerowood Aviation is a rapidly growing part 61 flight school/aircraft management company located at the Charlotte-Monroe Executive Airport in Monroe, NC. We are a certified Cirrus Service Center, with the means of offering various flight training opportunities, and recently have opened our own maintenance facility. With our current operations, we are looking for additional full-time A&P mechanics to join our team. If the following criteria is met, we will conduct interviews accordingly. Please, serious inquiries only.
The typical duties for Aerowood’s A&P Mechanics will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform all areas of aircraft repairs and alterations to General Aviation aircraft
- Performs assembly, disassembly, service, and repairs required in the completion of aircraft annuals / 100hr inspections of both Single and Multi-engine piston driven aircraft
- General aircraft service, equipment changes, and modifications
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing aircraft and engine components, including but not limited to removal, replacement, and repair of airframe's, engines, propellers, and related systems
- Required to tow and ground aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties
- Will work with specialized tooling and instruments designed specifically for aircraft maintenance with single and twin piston driven aircraft
- Keep a clean and orderly work environment.
- Will be required to pass drug, alcohol and background check(s).
- Must be willing to work overtime and odd hours
The following qualifications are expected for any applicant:
- 1 year experience with piston powered engines Must hold current FAA Mechanic Certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant ratings. Knowledge and understanding of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Must own or acquire at least the tools on the Minimum Tool List.
- Min of 5 years aircraft maintenance experience on General Aviation Aircraft
- Will consider less experience depending on the type of background
- A & P license
- Able read and understand technical publications
- Knowledge of MSDS precautions
- Highly organized and thorough in performing duties and completing paperwork
- Able to manually move aircraft and lift aircraft support equipment, typically 75-100lbs
- Able to stand long period of time
- Perform job duties on ladders and working at various heights
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC