Lohman Helicopter •
Lohman Helicopter is accepting applications for full-time A&P Mechanics that have Maintenance experience and can show a proven level of increased responsibility/management background. Work experience required is primarily for BELL and MD Helicopters. Applicants will also be required to facilitate basic maintenance and overall upkeep on Lohman Helicopter commercial vehicle fleet. Applicant will report to the Director of maintenance and Vehicle fleet manager located in Lewiston Idaho. This positions are based in our Ramona, CA and Lewiston Idaho area of operations, but will require field work as well.
- Must be able to obtain immediately, or have current Class C or B CDL with Hazmat and tanker endorsement and current DOT medical card.
- Class A license will eventually be required.
- Must exercise high level of organizational skills.
- Must be willing to relocate and/or already live within 60 miles of Ramona, CA. and/or Lewiston, Idaho.
- Must have basic set of hand tools for aviation mechanic.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience, Benefit package included.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted. Applicants that do not qualify will not receive a response.
No phone calls please.
Salary Range: $27 - $35 DOE
Job Ident #: