A&P Mechanics (Level II): 33168
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics (Level II) in Savannah, Georgia!
Under minimal supervision, performs inspections, maintenance, and repairs of moderate to advanced complexity on aircraft systems and structures.
- Communicate as required. to receive and understand work assignments
- Perform complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision
- Coordinate with MTL, STM, and the Inspection Department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements
- Properly complete CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist as needed with shift turnovers
- Ensure that all work accomplished meets quality standards and specifications
- Properly identify (tag) customer property and equipment
- Store aircraft components and other customer property securely and safely
- Follow standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic mules, hydraulic lift platforms, tow tugs, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.)
- Coordinate, accomplish, and assist with aircraft movement in hangar and ramp areas
- Provide training to less experienced technicians
- Protect customer property (PTP)
- A&P license required
- FCC/NCATT preferred
- May be asked to fly on production test flights
- Must be willing to work any shift
- High School Diploma or GED required
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate and 2 years of aviation maintenance experience or 4 years of aviation maintenance experience to include 2 years of experience working on mid/large size aircraft required
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Working knowledge of the FAA regulations, process specifications, Repair Station and Quality Control manuals, and company policies and procedures
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC