A&P Mechanics – WI
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking all encompassing experienced A&P mechanics to perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on general aviation privately owned aircraft to a charter fleet, which includes light jets, in WI. You will be involved with inspection, repair, modification of the entire aircraft and special equipment installs, and overhaul of some components. Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Scheduled and unscheduled plus preventative maintenance and inspections on various aircraft to meeting Manufacturer specifications and FAA rules and regulations.
- Documenting aircraft discrepancies and repair actions, performing functional tests and report status updates to appropriate departments/leadership.
- Sheetmetal and composite structure repairs
- Diagnosing and repairing aircraft components, including electrical wiring
- Airframe and Powerplant License required.
- Must have 3+ years general aviation aircraft maintenance experience.
- Paint experience is a plus but not required
- Education: High School Diploma or GED; Two-year degree in aviation discipline desired.
- Must be dependable and work assigned shifts.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box.
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC