A&P Mechanics: 33499
STS Technical Services •
, Florida, United States
STS Technical Services is hiring A&P Mechanics in Stuart, Florida.
Responsible for performing maintenance, repairs, inspections, and alterations of Company operated aircraft and articles as assigned in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensures company operational goals and objectives are met, while guaranteeing all aircraft maintenance documentation is executed in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures, and applicable maintenance manuals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs inspections and repairs of aircraft and components in accordance with maintenance procedures, airworthiness directives, service bulletins, service letters, and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations Accomplishes assignments in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations, industry best practices, OSHA, and IS-BAO requirements .
- Upon installation or removal of any component or assembly, the Mechanic shall verify by physical inspection or markings on the part that the part number and serial number match the associated documentation
- Ensures all aircraft maintenance documentation is executed in compliance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulations, company policies and procedures, and applicable maintenance manuals Part 135 maintenance and other duties as assigned
- Responsible for correcting compliance or safety issues when directed by the Director of Operations, Director of Maintenance, Chief Pilot or other personnel
- Responsible for advising the DOM that would take an aircraft out of service
- Request aviation parts and supplies in order to maintain an adequate and orderly inventory of all stock items to ensure prompt repairs for operational readiness
- FAA A&P License Must be experience working with the FAA and have strong comprehensive knowledge of 14 CFR 91 & 135.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2 to 5 years’ related experience
- Excellent computer proficiency (EBis, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Electronic program CAMP)
- Ability to read and comprehend various documents, manuals, etc .
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime
- Efficient in the use of electronic or paper-based manuals and able to navigate through vendor data to find necessary information
- Ability to apply creativity and problem-solving
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC