As our ideal candidate,
- - You have at least 8 years general aircraft experience which must include a minimum of 5 year of experience on jet aircraft
- You have an A&P license
- You must be able to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You must be able to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You must have the ability to be available for considerable travel with 2 hours’ notice, to include extended assignments lasting up to 30 days.
- You have interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with assigned employees, other business areas, contractors, and customers
- You have the ability to read and interpret engineering documents, maintenance manuals and repair manuals
- You have the ability to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Must have a valid Passport and able to Travel
- Must have a valid Driver’s license in good standings.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.