We’re growing and it’s an exciting time to join Keystone Turbine Services, a Rolls-Royce M250 Authorized Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC), Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station and FAA certificated Part 145 Repair Station.
Are you interested in working for a global company? Look no further than Keystone Turbine Services, located in Coatesville, PA. We are seeking qualified Airframe & Powerplant Technicians for career position(s) working with:
- Rolls-Royce M250 Engine Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul services
- Rolls-Royce M250, Honeywell LTS 101 and Pratt & Whitney PT6 A&T Accessory Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul services
- Turbomeca Arriel 1 and 2 Series engine services
Candidate(s) who join our team will be involved in the disassemble/inspection/reassemble and test a wide variety of Rolls-Royce M250 Series engines and components with a concentration on the C20, C30 and C40/C47 series engines. As part of our team you will work with and be trained by some of the best, most experienced M250 technicians in the industry. Candidate(s) can also perform services on Rolls-Royce, Honeywell, and Pratt & Whitney accessories.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Read and interpret maintenance and overhaul manuals, service bulletins and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing life-limited, malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Replace or repair worn, defective or damaged components using hand tools, gauges and testing equipment
- Perform testing of M250 model engines and components