1 Vision Aviation, PLLC •
The A&P Technician will maintain aircraft airworthiness and regulatory compliance through skilled performance of the his/her duties as detailed below:
- Perform scheduled, unscheduled or special inspections and maintenance in accordance with Manufacturer’s Maintenance Manuals and Federal Aviation regulations
- Troubleshoot aircraft systems and perform operational and functional checks; service oil, tires, fuel and hydraulic systems; provide nitrogen and oxygen servicing; inspect and repair pitot static systems and provide battery servicing
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance/repairs/component removal/installation on aircraft, engines and a variety of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic components and accessories such as propellers, starters, generators, fuel pumps, hydraulic pumps, actuators, wheels, tires and brakes.
- Perform structural repairs to airframes, including sheet metal work, riveting, patching and fiberglass/composite work
- Certify all work as required by FAA regulations, industry guidelines and company standards/procedures, including interfaces as necessary with various computer tracking systems and using appropriate company forms
- Make required entries for work orders, discrepancies, and corrective actions, and complete all associated computer/paperwork requirements, including turnover logs
- Assist and train other technicians when needed
- Participate in ongoing training opportunities, as appropriate for position
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Additional Hiring Requirements:
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must read, write and understand the English language
- Must be generally proficient with computer based technical data programs, and be competent in researching and use of appropriate technical manuals and industry reference materials
- Must be mechanically adept and demonstrate the skills and knowledge consistent with industry standards for this position, including an understanding of various airframe and power plant systems.
- Must be able to work inside and outside under varying work and climatic conditions
- Must have own tools
- Experience desired on CRJ and ERJ aircraft
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs
- Sheet metal experience is a plus
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed and be available for after hour call-outs as needed
- Must have strong drive for top notch customer service and safety, and be a team player with a “Can Do” attitude.
- Must have strong customer service and organizational skills
- Strong attention to details
- This is a safety-sensitive position and falls under the provisions of the FAA's mandatory drug and alcohol testing requirements, including the release of prior drug and alcohol testing results from previous employers for the past two (2) years
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and full background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
- If hired, will be subject to mandatory random drug testing.
Depending on experience-
Occasional travel may be required
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)