AOG Mechanic - Denver - 7 Days On / 7 Days Off
HSGI, Inc. •
Currently seeking multiple AOG A&P Mechanics for immediate contract, contract-to-direct opportunities.
Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Citation, Bombardier, Challenger, Global Express, CRJ, Lear Jet, Hawker Beechcraft, Embraer, ERJ, etc. Aircraft Mechanics!
- Will be responsible for the support of grounded customer aircraft - AOG Mechanics are dispatched to customer location in a fully stocked and state of the art truck to perform needed repairs.
- Work schedules of 7 days on, and then 7 days off with the possibility of assisting with maintenance work in hangar during off week
- Airframe and Powerplant license requiredHigh school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’experience on corporate aircraft
- Good communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
Please call JP @ 251-260-6025 or send an updated resume to email@example.com
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC