APG Mechanic - Greenville, South Carolina 13571
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking APG Mechanics for an opportunity in Greenville, South Carolina.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, overhauls and modifies aircraft systems and powerplants in accordance with established written procedures, specifications, and standards.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable in aircraft systems operation and maintenance to include landing gear, powerplants, flight controls, disassembly, reassembly, rigging and aircraft movement.
- Must be able to read and speak English. Comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Mission essential functions and other duties may be assigned as required.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of F-16, F-15, F-35, C-130, or P-3 experience is required.
- A&P license preferred, not required.
- Candidate will provide shadowed toolbox with etched tools per minimum inventory and specifications as detailed by the company
- Must have ability to obtain DOD Secret Clearance
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC