AWACS First Flight Line Maintenance Technician
Aviation Placements •
Primary Location SAUDI ARABIA-OCONUS-AL KHARJ
Security Clearance: None
The AWACS Aerospace Repair Shop Technician will be responsible for repairing, overhauling aircraft components, and preparing them for return to service per FAA regulations.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repairs on aircraft tires, front and rear aircraft landing gear.Receive and repair aircraft when incident occurs to the frame
- Equip aircraft with initial overhaul program.
- Provide technical assistance to the initial overhauling program's technicians.
- Support the technicians of the Air Force and assure the tasks are accomplished in accordance to the technical manual instructions.
- Train RSAF personnel.
- Maintain and repair build-up and teardown aircraft wheel assembles.
- Maintain technical manuals and work forms.
- Perform additional duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills
Experience and Education
- Knowledge with administrative maintenance procedures and filling up their forms.
- Knowledge with general maintenance procedures of avionics rack aircrafts, and maintenance reports.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Training Certificate or equivalent in Aircraft Maintenance or Maintenance Science. years of experience in work related industry.
- At least five (5) years experience equivalent to RSAF seven (7) Skill level.
- Experience in early warning aircrafts, specifically on aircraft models: Fueling or Boeing.
- Knowledgeable of the service for E-3A (AWACS) KE-3A (Tanker) or KC- and Boeing
- Knowledgeable of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical principles as applied to aircraft.
- Knowledgeable of RSAF Technical Terminologies.
- Knowledgeable of Maintenance Data Reporting.
- Knowledgeable of Maintenance Operation Instructions
- Must be able to lift/push/pull a minimum of pounds.
- Work is outdoors with weather conditions of extreme heat and humidity.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)