Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School graduate or GED. Basic computer skills.
- Three (3) years of related composite experience.
- Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
- Requires ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must be able to use mathematical formulas to solve dimensional problems using fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Must be able to work any shift.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Please send your current resume:
Sr. Recruiter: Earl Sawyer
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Number: 843-277-6616
PDS Tech has a variety of new openings daily;
Please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!