Aerospace Ground Equipment
Aviation Placements •
This is an F-15 Aerospace Ground Equipment. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Inspecting, testing, and operating AGE to determine equipment serviceability and proper operation. Diagnosing mechanical and electronic circuitry malfunctions using visual and auditory senses, test equipment, and technical publications.
• Removing, disassembling, repairing, cleaning, treating for corrosion, assembles, and re-installs AGE accessories and component.
• Stenciling and marking AGE.
• Servicing equipment with fuel, oil, coolant, water, hydraulic fluid, and air.
• Operating, cleaning, inspecting, and servicing AGE towing vehicles.
• Maintaining vehicle forms. Provides dispatch service for AGE, including positioning equipment to support aircraft maintenance and flying operations.
• Diagnosing malfunctions and repairing AGE.
• Advising and performing troubleshooting on AGE before assigning repair action.
• Inspecting and approving completed maintenance actions.
• Preparing AGE for storage and mobility deployment.
• Solving repair problems by studying drawings, wiring diagrams and schematics, and technical publications.
• Using automated maintenance system to monitor maintenance trends, analyzing equipment requirements, maintaining equipment records, and documenting maintenance actions.
• Analyzing and repairing ground support equipment using conventional and digital multi meters, voltmeters, ohmmeters, frequency counters, oscilloscopes, circuit card testers, transistor testers, and hand tools.
• Maintaining external fuel and grounding systems.
• Storing, handling, using, and disposing of hazardous material and waste according to environmental standards.
• Planning and organizing AGE maintenance activities.
• Establishing production controls and standards.
• Interpreting and implementing policy directives and instructions pertaining to maintenance, including environmentally safe maintenance practices.
• Determining resource requirements, including facilities, training, equipment, and supplies.
• Inspecting maintenance activities, evaluates resource use, and recommends corrective actions. Determining equipment serviceability criteria where it does not exist.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)