Aircraft Sheet Metal / Structures Technician
Hot Section Technologies, Inc. •
Hot Section Technologies is a rapidly growing Part 145 FAA and EASA certified repair station providing maintenance, repair and overhaul services for a wide range of parts from airframe manufacturers such as ATR, Bombardier and Embraer.
Duties and Responsibilities / Requirements
- Perform repair of airframe components (Cowl Doors, Exhaust Nozzle Fairings, Thrust Reversers, ducting, tubing, etc.) in accordance with OEM’s maintenance manuals, company documents and FAA/EASA publications and regulations.
- Perform repairs including sheet metal work, riveting, patching, fiberglass repair, painting, etc.
- Experienced with the proper safe usage of the tools to accomplish repairs (hammers, pneumatic air grinders, riveters, metal forming tools, micrometers, calipers, etc.).
- Document all work accomplished in a clear, concise and accurate manner.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills required, both verbal and written. Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and random ongoing on-the-job drug and alcohol testing.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
- Must have a valid Airframe & Powerplant License or Repairman Certificate
- Minimum 3 years experience at a Part 145 Repair Station or Airline in a repair position
- Strong knowledge of FAA/EASA regulations related to a Part 145 Repair Station
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills
- Must possess strong cognitive skills
About the Area
Oxnard is a city in Ventura County, California, United States. On California's South Coast, it is the most populous city in Ventura County and the 19th most populous city in California. Incorporated in 1903, Oxnard lies approximately 60 miles west of downtown Los Angeles and is part of the larger Greater Los Angeles area.
This is a Full Time Position and includes the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC