Are you looking for a career with a company that offers top-tier pay, growth and advancement opportunities, and great travel benefits? You’re in the right place. Our aircraft maintenance technicians are among the highest paid in the regional airline industry, and we pay for experience. Plus, we promote from within whenever possible, which means that our mechanics have significant opportunities to earn more and move up throughout the course of their careers.
With over 30 years of experience and profitability in the regional airline industry, Trans States Airlines is the smart choice for your next career move.
Trans States Airlines operates the Embraer 145 and provides contract maintenance on the Bombardier CRJ700/900. Additionally, Trans States Airlines is the domestic launch customer for the Mitsubishi Regional Jet.
- Hourly pay for Trans States mechanics is among the highest in the regional airline industry. Pay is commensurate with experience.
- Up to$15,000 signing bonus in select markets
- Up to $5,000 in annual retention benefits
- Performance bonuses
- Paid training
- Health, dental & life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Airline travel benefits
- Discounts on cruises, hotels, rental cars, and more
- 25% discount on tools
- Must possess a minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver‘s license
- Must be a US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States
- Must be able to provide your own tools
- Must hold an FAA Airframe and/or Powerplant license
- FCC License Helpful, but not required
- DOT required pre-employment drug test
- TSA required fingerprint check for Criminal History Records Check
- Must be able to work any shift
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Legally operate company vehicles and equipment with no restrictions
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to climb stairs, ladders, and work platforms
- Able to kneel, bend, and sit