Aircraft Quality- NDI Inspector Level II-
SES - Science & Engineering Services •
Inspects aerospace weapon systems components and support equipment for structural integrity using nondestructive inspection methods and performs fluid analysis. NDI Level II shall have the skills and knowledge to set up and standardize equipment, conduct tests, interpret and evaluate for acceptance or rejection, and document. Be thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the technique/method in which they are certified. Be capable of providing the necessary guidance and/or supervision to trainers and Level I personnel in the technique/method in which they are certified. Be familiar with the codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control the method as utilized by the employer. When specified in the written practice, be capable of developing written instructions from approved general procedures. Such instructions shall require final approval by a Level III. Determines test method, and prepares fluids and parts for nondestructive inspection. Interprets nondestructive inspection test results, and provides information about defects to repair center. Analyzes wear metal content on engine lubricating oil and other fluids, and recommends corrective action. Establishes radiation areas for radiographic operations. Computes and monitors personal exposure areas for radiographic operations, and monitors personnel exposure data. Performs nondestructive inspection on structures, components, and systems. Detects flaws such as cracks, delimitations, voids, processing defects, and heat damage using penetrate, eddy current, magnetic particle, radiographic, optical, and ultrasonic test equipment. Determines metallurgical information of components according to alloy, temper, conductivity, and associated factors. Operates, maintains, and inspects nondestructive equipment. Performs operator maintenance and service inspections on shop equipment and tools. Ensures lock out and tag out procedures are accomplished prior to maintenance on equipment. Performs silver recovery functions. Handles and disposes of hazardous waste and materials. Other duties as assigned.
- Must have AH-64 experience and have previous experience performing incoming, preliminary and hidden damage inspections for AH-64 parts, pieces and components. Other aircraft equivalent model experience considered as contract requires-military school trained a plus!
- Must have a high school diploma or GED- certifications Military training in NDI and orDD214 with applicable training a plus!
- AH-64MDS applicable course completion or DD214 preferred
- Must be qualified in ET, PT, MT and UT
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DoD Security Clearance if/when applicable
- Please formally apply to SES Career site at www.ses-i.com.
- Note: Level III should meet level II and have advanced experience, credentials and knowledge. All candidates must be able to provide supporting documentation required to determine job level.
Science & Engineering Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Limited based on review and contract
Job Ident #: