Required Skills & Experience:
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
Other Relevant Information and Requirements:
- Experience using a computer such as internet navigation, email, Microsoft Office and/or other specialized computer application.
- Experience with electronic/electrical working experience in any of the following fields: machine tool maintenance, industrial electronic and/or electrical maintenance field, or military electronic/electrical system maintenance.
- Experience reading and interpreting production illustrations, wiring diagrams, and/or schematics.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 35 pounds frequently within an 8 hour shift.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Current Boeing employees working in Puget Sound and Portland must submit an Employee Request Transfer (ERT) to be considered in the eligible candidate pool.
Resumes of current Puget Sound Boeing employees submitted via Careers at Boeing will not be considered.
This is an hourly position governed by the IAM Collective Bargaining agreement.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.