1. Remove, fabricate / replace and install/reinstall aircraft repairs from blueprints, verbal instructions, engineering dispositions, Structural Repair Manual in accordance with Repair Station requirements.
2. Remove, order, rebuild and / or reinstall necessary component(s) for return to in-service status.
3. Inspect all detail parts using blueprints, Structural Repair Manuals and/or overhaul manuals to ensure reassemble requirements are met. Maintain and use all required paperwork in accordance with FAA Repair Station requirements.
4. Maintain a clean and orderly work area. Comply with all company and OSHA safety regulations.
5. Removes skins and related components on flight controls and secondary structure components (i.e., trailing edges, top and lower leading edge skins, thrust reverser barrel skins, trunnion skins). Fabricate necessary tooling (wood and metal mock-ups to locate and install/reinstall parts).