Aircraft Line Maintenance Mechanic (SMF)
Jett Pro Line Maintenance •
Jett Pro Line Maintenance is accepting applications for a full-Time Aircraft Line Maintenance Technician for our Sacramento, CA (SMF) location.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Valid FAA A&P certification with 3 years commercial line maintenance experience
• Valid Driver License
• Flexible to work holidays, weekends, or nights
• Provide Training documents if available
• Positive attitude towards productivity, safety and quality maintenance
• Good communication skills (verbal, written and radio)
• Must have great customer skills
• Must have own set of tools
• Must already be authorized to work in the United States and show evidence.
NOTE: Jett Pro Line Maintenance does not sponsor non-US residents.
•Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircraft's
•Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases returning aircraft to service
•Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals
•Properly complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with the air carrier, Jett Pro and FAA requirements
•Troubleshoot systems; disassembles, repairs, and reassembles sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to technical data provided by the customer
•Maintain work area, tools and vehicles in clean and safe working conditions
•Collaborate with the air carrier maintenance control centeraircraft mechanic
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC