Aircraft Maintenance Control – WI
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Controller for a charter company and 145 repair station in WI.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- Work with both the Director of Maintenance and Director of Operations, securing proper coordination of road maintenance
- Input all log pages into the computer system for each aircraft (including computerized maintenance) Ensure all historical log books have the correct times and cycles and have been calculated accurately by the crew
- Track all airframe, engine cycles, Engine times and landing for all aircraft and report accordingly
- Input all mechanical discrepancies into EBIS and create work orders for repair
- Manage all incoming outside invoices and get approval by managers, then transmit to accounting or ensure proper payment
- Update any maintenance manuals in accordance with revisions
- Input data into online portals for engine, airframe, APU, or avionics programs and deliver output to accounting, to ensure on-time payment
- Review, inventory and organize aircraft and engine records for storage
- Audit aircraft and engine records to ensure proper location and protection
- Assist the Technical and Quality teams in locating pertinent documentation
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Plans track and schedule aircraft maintenance Research records through contacts with OEMs, repair facilities in obtaining life limited part trace and complete operational and technical aircraft and engine documentation
- Track all Airframe, Engine cycles, Engine times and landing for all aircraft
- Ensure all log books have the correct times and times have been calculated accurately by the crew
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate (A&P Certificate)
- 3-5 years’ experience with turbine aircraft
- Past Part 135 & 145 maintenance work
- Any formal airframe specific maintenance training
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity.
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; calibrated. (Special tools provided)
- Must have current and valid driver's license.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word or PDF format via E-mail to email@example.com
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC