Dumont GROUP is a proven aviation leader with established FAA Part 135 and Part 145 operations in New Castle, DE, Bloomington, IL, and Fort Worth, TX. Our team of aviation experts specializes in aircraft sales, charter, management, maintenance, and part sales. The Dumont JETS division is the premier Part 135 aircraft management and charter provider for both business and personal travel. Our robust fleet of 20 aircraft are supported by our team’s longstanding aviation knowledge and experience. Dumont MRO is our FAA Part 145 repair station offering fast maintenance, high quality workmanship, and unparalleled customer service. Volo Direct, the aircraft parts division, provides customers with the quick service and affordable aircraft parts, backed with exceptional customer support from our team.
Dumont MRO is currently seeking a full-time Aircraft Maintenance Technician for our Part 145 maintenance division, who will be based in our New Castle, Delaware location. This position will be responsible for inspecting, servicing, and maintaining airframe systems and components in a safe and professional manner and environment. We have looking for road crew, 2nd shift and weekend shift positions available.
- Assist in high quality inspections, servicing, and maintenance of airframe systems and components in a timely, clean, safe and professional manner with no rework
- Inspect components for any signs of damage or defects and perform minor troubleshooting, function testing, and repair of aircraft systems and components
- Consistently locate and use appropriate technical data and follow verbal instructions when accomplishing assigned maintenance tasks
- Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies and components according to aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications
- Assist in disassembly of aircraft and visually inspect individual components for wear, damage, or defects
- Participate in maintenance test flights and operation checks
- Other duties as assigned