Aircraft Maintenance Technician - JWN
Corporate Flight Management •
Contour Aviation is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics
installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Maintain or repair some or all of the following aircraft: aircraft, aircraft engines, aircraft components according to all specifications.
- Perform inspections during assembly of part and after repair or installation of component.
- Documenting maintenance procedures to include: component damage, component origin, and condition of component, components or equipment.
- Practice safety conscious behaviors in all operational process and procedures.
- Performance of daily scheduled and non-scheduled inspections, maintenance, repair and alterations of aircraft.
- Troubleshoot defective aircraft systems and components in an effective manner.
- FAA Airframe and Power plant license is required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Be able to pass an extensive background check and drug screen.
- Be authorized to work in the US.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Applicants who are offered a position are required to pass pre-employment drug screen and participate in company administered DOT approved drug and alcohol program.
Job Ident #: