ATS, an Akima, LLC company provides a full spectrum of air operations support services at numerous Army and Air Force installations, including fuel management, aircraft maintenance, airfield support, ground equipment maintenance, transportation, material management, warehousing and distribution, and procurement services.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package:
- Great pay – at or above the area rates!
- Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Duties include line servicing, inspection, repair, and modification of military transport aircraft (C-27J Spartan, C-130 Hercules) and/or aircraft systems and components.
- Apply technical knowledge to repair aircraft discrepancies efficiently while properly documenting all work performed.
- Analyze equipment failures to determine cause and recommend corrective action.
- Perform such typical maintenance operations as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torqueing, adjusting, rigging, and safety wiring to include powerplant and flight control removal/installation.
- Troubleshoot, repair, clean, service, inspect, modify, replace, and/or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems using approved technical data to ensure airworthiness.
- Execute all required paperwork in conjunction with assigned normal duties.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Use and operate Ground Support Equipment in a safe manner.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.