Aircraft Mechanic 2/3
Northrop Grumman •
The Northrop Grumman corporate flight department is accepting applications for an experienced Aircraft Technician at the Washington-Dulles Airport in Virginia (IAD). Relocation assistance may be available.
This position will be assigned to 2nd Shift (1500-2330), Monday through Friday, and will require the ability to work flexible hours in support of the flight schedule. This position will work overtime, alternate scheduling and weekends as needed to support the operation.
Northrop Grumman offers:
• A large, well-supported, IS-BAO Stage III flight department
• Staffing levels that afford excellent schedule flexibility and work-life balance
• The job security of a department with over 75 years of service to our company
• Industry-leading compensation and benefits
• Relocation assistance
• Generous tuition reimbursement for continued education, including CAM certification
• Career development opportunities in leadership and our Safety, Standards and Training Programs
• An outstanding safety culture with an SMS that ensures everyone is involved in decision-making and department improvement
Our staff will tell you that the one of best things about working here is the people! Most of us have been here for 10-20 years. Come talk with us about joining our team.
US citizenship is required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.
• High School / GED diploma and at least 2 years of relevant experience (at least 5 years of experience required to be considered as Mech 3) in the repair and maintenance of turbine-powered aircraft
• Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificates
• Ability to secure and maintain airport issued security badge w/background check
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and Computerized Maintenance Tracking programs (CesCom, CMP, etc)
• Be able to pass an initial and random DOT drug screening
• Possess basic hand tools in a lockable rolling tool box / cabinet
• Outstanding communication skills, the ability to function within a team-oriented environment and the ability to work flexible hours is a must.
• Prior Gulfstream V/550 maintenance experience and formalized training
• Prior Citation 680 series maintenance experience and formalized training
• Proficient in Aircraft Ground Handling, Towing, and Servicing.
• Prior credible FAA Part 135 and Part 145 experience.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC