ZENETEX has become a major force in the field of aircraft maintenance. We proudly support all four branches of the military in performing Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot level aircraft, ground vehicle, and component maintenance. We employ over 900 qualified Aircraft Mechanics across the United States and overseas. A new Contractor Field Team (CFT) contract award has created the opportunity for an Aircraft Electrician/Mechanic II to support the 121st FS at Andrews AFB ANG, Camp Springs, MD. We are offering sign-on incentives for this position to include per diem and a sign-on bonus.
- The Aircraft Electrician will perform aircraft maintenance, inspections, and scheduled/unscheduled maintenance
- Provide technical guidance on maintenance operations on the F-16 aircraft
- Performs maintenance and modifications
- Troubleshoots, inspects, removes, installs, repairs, modifies, overhauls, and operates aircraft electrical systems, components, and associated support equipment
- Uses electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and other test support equipment
- Operationally checks all systems, subsystems, and associated line replaceable unit (LRU) removal and installation
- Interprets and advises on maintenance procedures and policies to repair aircraft and related equipment
- Recommends methods to improve equipment performance and maintenance Performs maintenance and interprets and advises on maintenance procedures and policies to repair aircraft and related equipment
- Recommends methods to improve equipment performance and maintenance
- Applies professional technical expertise and guidance to solve complex problems by interpreting technical data such as blueprints or manufacturers' manuals
- Makes entries in aircraft logs and records, and is responsible for providing guidance and technical expertise to lower level technicians throughout all aircraft modifications and/or maintenance efforts
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory.