Aircraft Mechanic II - Flight Line (MV-22), MCAS Miramar
Zenetex, LLC •
ZENETEX has become a major force in the field of aircraft maintenance. We proudly support all four branches of the military in performing Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot level aircraft, ground vehicle, and component maintenance. We employ over 700 qualified Aircraft Mechanics across the United States and overseas. A new Contractor Field Team (CFT) contract award has created the opportunity for an MV-22 Flight Line Mechanic II to provide Organizational Level (O-Level)maintenance support to a MAG-16, MV-22 Osprey Squadron at MCAS Miramar, CA. Individuals experienced in Rotary Aircrafts such as UH-60 Blackhawk, AH-64 Apache, CH-47 Chinook and CH-46 Sea Knight are highly encouraged to apply.
The Flight Line mechanic will perform flight line troubleshooting and repair for the Power Plants, Airframes, Egress/Environmental, and Avionics systems during launch and recovery cycles in support of the sorties and timelines of the daily flight schedule. Other duties may include:
- Performing daily pre-flight and post-flight inspections
- Ensuring that proper safety procedures and precautions are followed on the flight line and in hanger deck areas
- Performing hot and cold refueling of aircraft and removing and installing power plants, components, and parts as required
- Working as part of a team to troubleshoot airframe and engine components
- Removing and replacing aircraft component parts to include engine removals and replacements
- Operating support equipment for flight line maintenance of installed aircraft systems
- Completing applicable maintenance data forms as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 years of aviation maintenance experience, with at least 2 years of experience with the MV-22 aircraft
- Demonstrated knowledge of aircraft engine systems and the ability to interpret technical data
- Working knowledge of power plants and the principles of their operation
Work Environment (ADA)
- Work will require a high level of hand dexterity and finger use in both hands, close vision corrected/uncorrected to 20/20, prolonged periods of standing and sitting in combination with stooping, bending, reaching, pulling, and pushing, as well as ability to lift 25lbs and over with assistance.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory.
- May be required to work in areas in the hangar and on the flight line that are noisy and dusty. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind. May be required to wear personal protective equipment, when applicable.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and the ability to obtain a Favorable government clearance. This will require passing an in-depth background check.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by la
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC