- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of experience, with two years of recent experience in B-52 aircraft maintenance support
- Two-years experience as a structures mechanic is required
- Requires a thoroughly comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical component troubleshooting/repair procedures and replacement of components and of aircraft sheet metal/structural modification and repair
- Must be skilled in removing and replacing aircraft parts and accessories/components, and have the ability to make adjustments and settings according to established specifications
This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.