Aircraft Structures Mechanic- St. Augustine, FL-1910100380PN
PDS Tech, Inc. •
- Performs a variety of operations to assemble and make major assembly structures such as fuselage panels and bulkheads, and structural sub-assemblies such as rudders, flaps, and stabilizers.
- Aligns parts on jigs using templates and fixtures.
- Performs such minor part-fitting operations as filing, sawing, burring, crimping, trimming, framing, riveting, drilling, and reaming.
- Measures parts with micrometers and calipers to verify dimensions.
- May modify incomplete and complete assemblies to incorporate changes to structure.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
- PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Job Ident #: