Aircraft Structures Mechanics
Yoh Aviation •
Please note these positions are located in Greensboro, NC. Every applicant must be able to travel to Greensboro to pass an assessment test. Offers will be made on the spot.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Requires the use of arithmetic, instruments, and blueprints.
- Ability to read work orders, blueprints, and process specifications to follow sequence of planned operations.
- Advanced knowledge of the aircraft systems or components function.
- Experience working directly with outside customers.
- Exhibits teamwork and strong work ethics.
- Ability to work overtime, call in, call back, and on call duty if so requested by management.
- Performs complex assembly, fitting of detail parts and structures, and installation throughout varied drilling and riveting operations, under limited to zero direct supervision. Ensures parts/assembly meet or exceed requirements.
- Performs routine and build tasks completion parameters as defined by management (with 100% accuracy within or under predefined timeframe).
- Completes frequent special assignments and complex repairs. Recommends solutions to a variety of related problems of sophisticated scope and complexity.
- Teams with other company associates in other functional areas to resolve “stop work issues” , to partner in NH Circle projects, and to establish “Best Practice” methodologies.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-12 years’ relevant experience or have demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the above mentioned tasks.
- A&P and/or other related licensure highly desired.
What’s In It For You?
- $1,000.00 sign on bonus, 6 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days.
- $1,000.00 referral bonus.
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
- Employee Discount Program’s
- Referral Bonus Program’s
Job Ident #: