Arizona Department of Public Safety •
The Arizona Department of Public Safety is hiring experienced aircraft technicians.
Essential responsibilities and duties include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Perform aircraft repairs, fault isolation, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in accordance with manufacture requirements and FAA regulations.
- Perform similar duties on an on-call basis.
- Clean aircraft interior and exterior.
- Comply with a clean and well organized work area per the shop and supervisor requirements.
- Coordinate aircraft maintenance with fixed-wing supervisor.
- In the absence of fixed-wing supervisor perform limited duties of the supervisor position.
In addition to the minimum qualifications applicant must have a recent history of 3 years hands on experience maintaining aircraft. Must be able to pass a background check and polygraph examination.
- High school diploma or have possession of a G.E.D. certificate.
- Must have valid Airframe and Power Plant FAA issued mechanic certificate.
- Must currently have or have the ability to obtain an Arizona State driver’s license.
- Must have a complete set of aircraft mechanic tools.
- Must not have any FAA regulation violations.
- Beechcraft King Air experience.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, even under stressful conditions.
- Must have the ability to accept constructive guidance with a positive attitude.
- Ability to apply regulatory and technical information to various situations.
- Be able to perform within a law enforcement and government organization.
- Ability to interrupt technical and regulatory information, organizes, compose and verbalize such information.
- Ability to apply analytical skills to work activities.
- Ability to perform activities requiring lifting, carrying, pulling or pushing up to 50 pounds. Candidates will be tested on this task during the interview process.
- Ability to operate trucks, forklifts, aircraft tugs and be able to tow aircraft in and out of confined spaces.
- Must be willing and able to work in environments with distractions such as loud aircraft noise, fumes, gases, orders, dust particles and mechanical and electrical hazards.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)