To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training.
- Must have an A&P License.
- Experience on ERJ Aircraft preferred.
- Computer keypunch experience
- Previous experience in warehousing, handling inventory, and bar code equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment.