WORKERS MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP!
- 5+ years of experienced workers must be able to work any shift needed.
- Must have the skill and knowledge to perform in all of the general functions of Assembly Mechanic:
- Sealer - Seal parts, assemblies and sub-assemblies fillet, and fay, apply leveling compound or scotch cast, etc.
- Assemble parts to make subassemblies using templates, jigs, and fixturesAssembly / Installation Structures
- Assemble structural parts, assemblies, and skins to make larger assemble assembly / Installation Doors
- Pre-assemble, trim, fit, rig, seal, align and adjust aircraft door systems
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact::
SR Recruiter: Earl Sawyer
Direct Number: 843-277-6616
PDS Tech has a variety of new openings daily;