1. Verifies dimensions of parts using both mechanical and electronic measurement tools and, relative to these inspection duties, initiate and document corrective action for programming issues and other problems.
2. Employee must have the skill and knowledge to perform in all of the general functions of the Assembly Technician listed below:
Inspection to include the following:
- Sub Assembly
- Assembler/Installer Structures
3. Setup and operate conventional and Computerized Numerical Controlled (CNC) fastening equipment to assemble components in accordance with engineering specifications, and/or the employee must have the skill and knowledge to perform in two or more of the specialties listed below:
- Maintain required personal certifications.
- Perform complete inspection, including first part review, of procured or fabricated parts and assemblies.
- Initiate and document any non-conforming condition for Material Review Board action.
- Perform process surveillance to assure compliance with requirements.
- Prepare and maintain quality records.
4. Provide high-level technical support and leadership relative to assembly and installation
- Assembly/Installation Doors
- Precision Bench Assembly
- Pressure and vacuum testing
5. Setup and operate conventional and/or Computerized Numerical Controlled (CNC) and fastening equipment of less than simultaneous 3-axis movement.
Activities include, e.g. drivematic processes, etc., or the employee must have the skill and knowledge to perform in one or more of the specialties listed below:
Assembly/Installation of StructuresSealer
Additionally, the employee must have the skill and knowledge to perform one or more of the specialty skills listed below:
Precision Bench Assembly
Pressure and vaccum testing
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact::
SR Recruiter: Earl Sawyer
Direct Number: 843-277-6616
PDS Tech has a variety of new openings daily;