Aviation Maintenance Technician (A&P)
Red Wing Aeroplane Company •
RWA Part 145 Repair Station is open 7 days per week 7:30 am – 6:00 p.m. As an Aviation Maintenance Technician for RWA you will work as a member of a team accomplishing many different aspects of aircraft maintenance. This position reports to the Director of Maintenance. This is a full time position located at RWA headquarters in Bay City, WI.
A&P Mechanics at RWA perform airframe maintenance on our growing fleet of Citation V/Ultra aircraft, as well as outside aircraft under our repair station. Job duties include line service, inspection and repair, and modification of aircraft and/or aircraft systems and components. The job requires the candidate to apply technical knowledge to repair aircraft discrepancies efficiently, while properly documenting all work performed.
Our ideal candidate will, possess a good demeanor, good written and verbal communication skills, be self-starting during the course of individual work, and relish the change to work in a team environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate (A&P Certificate)
- 3-5 years’ experience with turbine aircraft
- Past Part 135 maintenance work
- Any formal airframe specific maintenance training
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- The ability to read and interpret instructions from manuals and internal RWA documents.
- Proficiency in the Windows operating environment.
- Physical capability to work in tight spaces, at heights, on-wings, use ladders, operate tugs, operate lifts, and lift weights up to 100lbs.
- Familiarity with Federal Aviation Regulations relating to aircraft maintenance.
- A strict adherence to Company policies and Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP’s).
- Ability and willingness to work first or second shift, after-hours, overtime as required, weekends and holidays.
- Travel may be required.
Compensation, Benefits, & Pre-employment requirements
- A valid US Driver’s License.
- A valid U.S. Passport OR the ability to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- A complete set of tools designed for or appropriate for aircraft maintenance.
- Completion of employment drug screening, FBI fingerprinting check and a 10-year background check.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Benefits include health, 401k and other benefits as outlined in an employment contract
To ensure a safe environment for all, we require pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
Red Wing Aeroplane is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC