Hillsboro Aviation is seeking an experienced B407 A&P Mechanic with CDL to join our growing team of maintenance professionals working for our Bell Customer Service Facility. The primary focus of this position is turbine field/contract maintenance. This position would require travel and frequent short, long duration and / or seasonal trips in support of on-going contractual requirements.
• Inspection and repair of helicopter and components to be maintained with the highest standards of the FAR's, manufacturer's programs, Hillsboro' s AAIP and repair station guidelines.
• Ability to routinely perform Annual/100 HR, 300/600 & 1200HR inspections as well as other scheduled and unscheduled maintenance items.
• Removal, re-installation and replacement of major components such as main rotor and tail rotor blades, main transmissions, tail rotor gear boxes, main rotor and tail rotor hub assemblies. Tail rotor balance, main rotor track and balance.
• Component inspection and overhaul of mentioned components.
• Rolls Royce 250 Maintenance
• USFS/DOI contract coverage as Mechanic/Fuel Truck Driver during summer months.
• Field travel will be required.
• Ability to use computer databases and software programs to track on-going maintenance.
• FAA A&P Certificate issued at least 24 months prior to application date.
• Commercial driver’s license with hazmat endorsement (or ability to obtain)
• Previous work with a Part 145 repair station.
• Bell 407 maintenance experience.
• Ability to obtain a USFS/ DOI mechanic card for the Bell 407
• At least 12 months experience as an A&P mechanic maintaining helicopters
• At least 1 full season of experience under “field” conditions within the previous 10 years
• At least 3 months experience maintaining a helicopter away from an operators principle base of operations
• High quality standard with attention to detail.
• The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
• Willingness to work in a high-paced environment, the ability to multitask, excellent customer service.
• Card-able experience with Bell 205, 206 B3 & L3, Airbus Helicopters H125(AS350).
• Documented factory training on any of the above mentioned airframes and/or engine training.
• Component overhaul including: main rotor hub assemblies, main transmission, gear boxes, swashplate assemblies, tail rotor gear boxes, and tail rotor assemblies.
• Bell and/or Airbus/Eurocopter factory training a plus.
About Hillsboro Aviation:
Founded in 1980, Hillsboro Aviation is known internationally as a leader in the general aviation industry for providing quality aviation products and services including FBO services, helicopter and airplane charter services, aircraft and parts sales, MRO services, avionics equipment sales, and installations. Hillsboro Aviation has flown over 1.2 million hours in its 36-year history and supported a variety of missions including aerial firefighting, sightseeing and construction, search and rescue, TV news, aerial survey, and seismic operations. The company has sold over 1000 new and used aircraft and represents over 50 of the industry’s leading manufacturers, suppliers and vendors. Hillsboro Aviation is headquartered at the Portland-Hillsboro Airport (KHIO). Learn more at hillsboroaviation.com.
Hillsboro Aviation is an EEO M/F.
This job will remain open until filled. Please do not call regarding the status of your application.
For more information about this position please log onto
http://www.hillsboroaviation.com/jobs to fill out an application today. Please
note that only applications that have been submitted through our website will