Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Diploma or GED
- Verifies dimensions of parts using both mechanical and electronic measurement tools and, relative to these inspection duties, initiate and document corrective action for programming issues and other problems.
- Employee must have the skill and knowledge to perform in all of the general functions of the Assembly Technician listed below:
- Sub Assembly
- Assembler/Installer Structures
- Inspection to include the following:
- Maintain required personal certifications.
- Perform complete inspection, including first part review, of procured or fabricated parts and assemblies.
- Initiate and document any non-conforming condition for Material Review Board action.
- Perform process surveillance to assure compliance with requirements
- Prepare and maintain quality records.
- Setup and operate conventional and Computerized Numerical Controlled (CNC) fastening equipment to assemble components in accordance with engineering specifications, and/or the employee must have the skill and knowledge to perform in two or more of the specialties listed below:
- Assembly/Installation Doors
PDS Tech, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally