- A&P Certification a plus!
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance/modification on C-130 and flight line experience highly preferred.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot aircraft systems and components.
- Must provide personal tools and shadowed toolbox required by the Company. Personal tool inventory list must be completed prior to arrival See the minimum tool list for Aircraft Mechanic and Greenville Toolbox Shadowing Guidelines attached to email
- Candidates must pass a tool inspection on their first day or they will not be permitted to work (inventory sheet in the attached Toolbox List)
- Must have the ability to work any shift and/or weekend as directed by operation requirements.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael Coonce at (813) 463-2515 for more information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.