Worldwide Aviation Support Services •
Provides analysis, coordination and administrative support for the AAR Airlift Continuing Assessment and Surveillance System (CASS) program. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as the primary point of contact to develop and produce the monthly CASS report for review by the CASS Board Members.
- Researches, performs analysis of and reports required airline operational performance data and statistics.
- Responsible for performing research and analysis of aircraft and systems reliability data to develop reporting methods and identify areas for fleet and product performance improvements.
- In conjunction with Maintenance Control and Quality Assurance, documents and records Mechanical Interruption Summary Report (MISR) and Service Difficulty Report (SDR) information for review and inclusion in the monthly CASS Report.
- Performs analysis and reporting of internal and external completion and results. Makes recommendations to the CASS Board Chairman for review and action by the CASS board.
- Facilitates the CASS Working Group(s) activities including tracking and status of CASS Action Items.
- Acts as direct liaison with regulatory agencies on matters concerning the CASS program, fleet reliability and quality audit programs.
- Required to maintain the AAR Airlift CASS manual as necessary.
High School diploma or GED. Preferred:
BA/BS from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in aircraft maintenance with at least two (2) years experience operating in a CFR 135 or CFR 121 commercial airline environment.
- Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent organizational and verbal skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Two (2) years prior experience on current AAR Airlift fleet types in Maintenance Planning, Maintenance Programs, Engineering, Maintenance Control, Inspection or Quality Assurance .
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- Experience with the TRAX computerized maintenance tracking system.
Job Ident #:
Req No. 6576
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)