Pay Rate: $30.42/hr
Seeking A&P Licensed Mechanics with rotary experience, specifically AS-350/EC-120
- This candidate is responsible for overseeing and performing scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance; inspections and corrosion control of aircraft components, airframe and power plant; maintain appropriate aircraft records and logs.
- Candidate will report to the Maintenance Manager and or Site Manager
- Must be customer oriented.
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance.
- Review work of subordinates to ensure the function/task is correct and complete and takes corrective action and/or training if necessary.
- Addresses employee questions and concerns presented within the work crew. If questions and concerns are not resolved, ensures that employee concerned is given the opportunity to seek further assistance through the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor,
- Perform daily/post flight/thru flight inspections as required and performs necessary maintenance to correct any malfunctions.
- Conduct off station maintenance when required.
- Effectively communicate with the customer in a courteous, professional manner and research any reported aircraft discrepancies through fault isolation to make repairs.
- Service aircraft with fuel, oil, etc. in preparation for flight.
- Maintain aircraft log books, status reports, historical and administrative data as required.
- Comply with applicable Government and FAA rules and regulations on maintenance and follow appropriate aircraft technical data.
- May be required to function as Safety/Training/Supply point of contact in the FBO concept at AOS-U or AOS-A site’s.
- May be required to exercise independent judgment and travel or relocate to other geographical locations including foreign countries.
- May be required to have a security clearance and passport in the performance of duties.
- Must be a US citizen and completed high school or equivalent.
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English.