PDS is seeking an Advanced Composite Tech II for an open position in Tulsa, OK
Under minimal supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: complex lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or complex repairs, in a production environment. Provide specialized technical assistance and interact with team members to resolve manufacturing issues.
1. Manufacture a wide variety of composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
2. Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
3. Proficient at reading work orders, blueprints, specifications, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
4. Must be skilled in the use of special tools and equipment to include precision measuring devices such as 6" scale, 1" micrometer, 6" dial caliper.
5. Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
6. Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
7. Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
8. Support Lean activities.