Richard Escobar firstname.lastname@example.org 214-206-9693
Under moderate supervision, perform one or more of the following composite part manufacturing functions: lay-up, cutting, bagging, autoclave, trimming, and/or repair, in a production environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manufacture composite aircraft parts to meet manufacturing specifications, in a team oriented work environment.
2. Demonstrate the ability to meet the requirements of the Manufacturing Competencies at the appropriate level in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
3. Read work orders, blueprints, lofts, sketches and operation sheets to determine sequence of operations.
4. Check all work and ensure a defect free assembly prior to inspection.
5. Maintain and use all logs and records. Example: MIR sheets, DMTs, Crabs, PCOs, DR/DI, etc.
6. Maintain a neat and orderly work area, support the company FOD and 5S programs, and comply with all safety regulations.
7. Support Lean activities.
1. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
2. Must be able to work any shift.