Corporate Aviation Maintenance Technician
Airmax, LLC •
The position reports directly to the Director of Maintenance.
- Daily, scheduled and non-scheduled, maintenance of our aircraft.
- Positioning / towing aircraft prior to launch and after recovery operations. Service aircraft lavatories and water systems.
- Supervising fueling operations when aircraft is at home base.
- Assisting flight crews and passengers with the departure and arrival processes.
- Perform post-flight inspections and clear any discrepancies discovered.
- Perform scheduled maintenance & inspections using manufacturers approved methods and techniques.
- Light cleaning and detailing aircraft when needed.
- Keep abreast of, and maintain a current working knowledge of the procedures, parts and tools needed to perform maintenance and repair work on the company aircraft.
- Comply with the manufacturer’s technical data, FAR and applicable safety rules.
- Ship, receive and inspect aircraft parts.
- Represent aircraft during service center visits as required.
- Non-aircraft related duties may include, but not limited to, deliveries, ground support equipment maintenance & up-keep.
- Possess a FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as an A&P and 3 years Falcon (preferred) /Gulfstream/Global Express experience.
- Prior corporate experience preferred.
- Applicants need to be well rounded in ALL aspects of aircraft maintenance and inspection.
- Possess strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends & holidays if needed.
- Willing to travel, both domestically & internationally to support aircraft if needed. (passport required).
- Have the ability to read and comprehend technical data relating to aircraft maintenance/repair, inspection(s).
- Must have own hand tools, sufficient to perform the required aircraft maintenance.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be computer literate. (CAMP, all our maintenance data is electronic)
- Be able to lift 70 lbs., work within the confined spaces of corporate jets, and be able to work from ladders or lifts.
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must reside within 1 hour of KAPA.
yes, but minimal
Job Ident #: