As our ideal candidate,
- • You typically have two (2) years practical aircraft maintenance experience
• You must have A&P certification
• You are available to work evening shift
• You have thorough knowledge in functional area as evidenced through previous skills and experience
• You have ability to train employees in functional area
• You have planning, organizational and PC skills needed to prioritize, assign and coordinate work
• You have ability to work shift with limited direction
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.