The Engine Technician plays an important role in the development and certification efforts of DeltaHawk Engines. Under the supervision of the Test Manager, the Engine Technician will have a diverse role providing support for: assembling, modification, and teardown of test engines and engine sub-assemblies as well as test setup, execution, and documentation of results and observations. In addition, the Engine Technician will provide support in one or more areas including: electrical, electronic and avionic setup and troubleshooting as well as test instrumentation setup and troubleshooting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Other duties may be assigned.
- Modification of components as required to meet engineering specified test requirements
- Providing primary input to engine and assembly build documentation
- Setup engines and assemblies for testing following established protocols and test requirements
- Executing test requests with in established protocol and engineering specifications
- Complete engine tear down and carefully documenting observations and requested data
- Equipment and basic test infrastructure maintenance