Expeditor - Sumner, Washington 16496
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Expeditor for an opportunity in Sumner, WA.
- Tracks and ensures hourly movement throughout the day of all production parts either currently past due or within a two-week window of the ship date by continually following up on the hourly progress of each part.
- Attends all production meetings, and reports status on all production parts that are currently past due or within a two-week window of the ship date.
- Obtains ECD’s from shop and administrative personnel, and holds them accountable for completing actions on time.
- Coordinate any special needs for expedited parts with the appropriate personnel, including hand layout, unscheduled tool deliveries, assembly kits, unscheduled oven loads, rework, QA inspections, etc.
- Tracks status and hourly movement of any special schedules provided to the customer and reports status on such schedules to program management when requested.
- Moves parts to the rework department and back into production when rework is complete.
- Coordinates with production control to resolve any system or paperwork issues.
- Monitors “hold for trim” tool rack, and reports information back to production control.
- Works and expedites missing tool issues directly with warehouse personnel.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS:
- Skilled in the use of MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a diverse community.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instruction and procedures.
- Exceptional organizing and coordinating skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, verbal and written.
- High school diploma or GED, and/or 1-2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities in a manufacturing environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 425-526-7526
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC