Location: SAUDI ARABIA
Benefits: Tax Free Income, 30 day of vacation with pay plus other 11 holidays, Medical Insurance, Accommodation and Transportation free company provided, travel allowance, end of service award payable upon completion of contract with company (half month’s salary).
Employment Type: Full Time
Perform a wide range of manufacturing tasks between several work stations. Assembles miscellaneous parts in support of build of F-15 Wing and Forward Fuselage. Uses aligned fixtures/tooling to accomplish structure maintenance, utilizing product drawings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to read and comprehend drawings, schematic diagrams, process specs, and engineering dispositions to troubleshoot complex structural issues.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate time accounting of work performed in real-time. Report any time discrepancies to supervisors.
- Maintains effective working relationship with other employees.
- May be required to support other technical specialist outside of primary technical field, in support of program objectives and goals.
- Applies coating materials such as primers, paints, and sealants using standard application techniques.
- Attends program initiated training, until management deems individual qualified to enter production. Will be routed through internal retaining training program as required. -
- Knowledgeable of occupational hazards and safety precautions, and be able and willin~ to coach others in complying with program policies and procedures related to such. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Reports any and all potential safety hazards, incidents, accidents, and other program concerns to supervisor.
- Must be familiar with trade related hand tools and their operations.
- Wears program identified personal protective equipment.