F-15 Aerospace Propulsion Craftsman 2A671
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities: • Train and assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, Removal & Replacement, and Repairing F100-PW-220 engine components
• Train and assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, Removal & Replacement, and Repairing secondary power: JFS/CGB/AMAD
• Train and assist in using Rigid and Flexible Borescopes
• Train and assist in Inspecting and using CETs and CEDs diagnostic testers and other related test equipment
• Train and assist on secondary power testers and related test equipment
• Train and assist in performing IM engine tear down procedures to include test cell operations
• Document maintenance records and historical data files as required
• Train and assist in ground maintenance runs and removal and installation procedures to include test cells
• Train and assist in researching, ordering and receiving parts
• Conduct On the Job Training (OJT) with assigned trainees as required
• 7 years’ experience with a minimum of 1 year as a 7 level, IM or OM experience preferred
• USAF AFSC: 2A671 or equivalent
• Knowledge of OJT Training and Documentation
• Working Knowledge of T.O.'s, Maintenance Manuals and IPB's, and work packages
• Working Knowledge O/M and IM maintenance functions on F100-PW-220 engines
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC