Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advise on technical problems of fuel systems repair and maintenance
• Install, repair, modify, aircraft fuel and in-flight refueling systems
• Inspect and identifies aircraft fuel system components
• Inspect aircraft system repair activities
• Supervise Aircraft fuel systems personnel
• Determine level of repair and perform preventive maintenance procedures
• Interpret installation and maintenance policies to correct defective aircraft systems and components
• Diagnose malfunctions of fuel systems such as integrally sealed tanks, fuselages, fuel and water cells and external fuel tanks
• Conduct tests of repaired aircrafts fuel system and their components to achieve maximum operating efficiency
• Observe and ensure compliance with established safety procedures
• Plan and schedule work assignments
• Determine extent of disassembly necessary to repair or replace aircraft fuel system parts
• Assign maintenance and repair function to subordinates