Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, removal & replacement, repairs, PC-1, PC-2 and utility hydraulic systems
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, removal & replacement, repairing actuators, lines and tubing
• Assist in troubleshooting, inspecting, removal & replacement, repairing canopies & radomes
• Assist in inspecting and servicing hydraulic systems: PC-1, PC-2, and Utility
• Document maintenance records and historical data files as required
• Assist in researching, ordering and receiving parts
• Perform OJT (On the Job Training) with assigned trainees as required
• Use hydraulic test stands and related AGE equipment